Do you need a brewery business plan? If so, you are probably either interested in taking over an existing brewery or developing a brewery or brew pub. A brewery sells beer on a wholesale basis and uses distributors to distribute the beer. The micro-brewery is a common business model. A brew pub is a retail establishment or “tasting room” where customer can enjoy a bar atmostphere to consumer the brewery’s products. The majority of a brewery’s sales are typically at the wholesale level; though, breweries will often expand to several retail brew pubs, which can become a major portion of sales. The Midwest has the most breweries in the U.S.; though, they are popular throughout all major cities in the U.S.
- How many brands of beer will the brewery launch with?
- Will the Company launch with a brew pub retail location?
- Which region will the Company initially focus on geographically in its growth strategy?
- What type of equipment will the Company need?
- What size packaging will the Company launch with?
- What is the Company’s pricing strategy?
A brewery business plan and financial plan is a challenging task. If the task seems overwhelming, Capital West Advisors has developed brewery business plans and has developed several hundred business plans since being founded in 2006. Capital West Advisors is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and can develop a high quality and detailed brewery business plan for you. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.