Are you searching for a business plan company? There are several business planning companies on the Internet; yet, only a few focus on high quality work. As the typical entrepreneur has a tight budget, there are several companies that focus on low quality/low prices to entice these business owners to sign with them to develop their business plan:
- Find out when the Company was established.
- Visit the BBB to see if when Company has been a member since and how many complaints they have
- Check out how many complaints they have throughout Google.
- Review the sample business plan and financial plan.
- Ask for recommendations from former clients, and inquire whether any would be willing to speak with you
- Seek proof that the business plan company has actually worked for businesses that have succeeded
When seeking to raise money, it is very important to have a very high quality business plan and financial plan. The business plan is typically 40 to 60 pages in length. The financial plan should include monthly detail in Year 1 and at least quarterly detail in Year 2-5. You might also want to ask the company for 3 references from the industry that your are involved with. If you need to hire a business plan company, we are here to help. Capital West Advisors’ mission is to provide high quality business plan writing (and capital intro services) at the most competitive rates in the industry. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation and more information about our services.