Are you looking to hire a business plan consultant or consulting firm? When looking for a business plan consultant or consulting firm, it is important to consider the firm’s experience and dedication to quality, as well as the pricing. Whether you are looking for a loan, equity investment, or simply need a roadmap to your company’s success, you will need a business plan. The business plan should include an executive summary, company overview, products& services section, market analysis, competitive analysis, marketing plan, operational plan, management section, and financial plan. The financial plan must have monthly projections in year 1 and at least quarterly projections in year 2-5
The following are a few things to consider when hiring a business plan consultant or consulting firm:
- What services does this firm offer? Do they focus on merely business plan writing? (This will affect the operational efficiency of the firm (and pricing structure)
- Is the firm committed to developing quality business plans?
- Does the firm develop high quality financial plans?
- Does the Company have reviews?
- How experienced is the management team and staff?
- How long has the company been in business and what is the Company’s range of expertise
Capital West Advisors is a leader in the business planning industry and is committed to developing high quality business plans at the most competitive prices in the business planning industry. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.