If you have searched for “California business plan”, you are probably either looking for professional business plan writers in California or are looking to develop a business in California. A business plan should include comprehensive marketing, operational, financial, and growth strategy and be accompanied by a detailed 5 year pro-forma financial plan. A few questions to answer upon starting a business plan for your California business are:
- Where will your business be located?
- Who is the target market?
- Who are the competitors?
- What is the pricing strategy?
- What is the marketing strategy?
- What is the financing strategy?
- Approximately how much capital will you need to raise?
By answering these questions, you will have a solid start to your business plan. If you would like a professional business plan, Capital West Advisors has developed hundreds of business plans for California businesses and can develop a high quality and detailed business plan and financial plan for you. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.