If you have searched for “Chicago business plan”, you are probably either a Chicago-based resident looking to start a business or someone looking to start a business in Chicago. A business plan should be developed by a team of experts and include recent, comprehensive market research and a well-developed marketing plan, operational, and growth strategy and a 5 year financial plan with detailed revenue, expense, growth, and capital expenditure assumptions. If the business will be focusing on consumers and Chicago is a primary market, then the business plan should include demographic stats of Chicago. A business plan should answer the following questions in as detailed of a manner as possible:
- What products and services will you offer?
- Who is the Company’s target market?
- What is the pricing strategy?
- What is the growth strategy?
- What is the marketing plan?
- What is the operational plan?
- What are the Company’s competitors?
- What is are the Company’s competitive strengths?
- What is the size of the market that the Company will participate in?
Capital West Advisors services clients across the U.S. and has had several dozen clients from Chicago. Capital West Advisors also has a part-time Advisor that is available to meet in Chicago for strategic consulting and advisory consulting, as well as business planning for highly sophisticated business plans. If you would like help to develop your Chicago business plan and financial plan, contact Capital West Advisors. Call us at (888) 300-30390 for a free consultation.