If you have searched for “cleaning services business plan”, you are probably looking to start a cleaning services business that will either target businesses, homes, or both. The cleaning services industry is highly fragmented and does not require too much capital to start; though, depending upon the scale of the operation, could require substantial capital. A cleaning services business plan should include well developed marketing, operational, growth, and financial strategy and be accompanied by a 5 year pro-forma financial plan with monthly detail in year 1 and quarterly detail in year 2-5. The following are several questions to consider when starting a cleaning services business plan:
- Will the Company cleaning homes or businesses or both?
- Where will the Company target geographically?
- What is the marketing strategy of the Company?
- Will the Company have an office?
- How many trucks will the Company start with?
- What and how much equipment will the Company need?
- What competition exists in the area?
Capital West Advisors is highly experienced and has developed several hundred business plans including cleaning services business plans. Capital West Advisors can develop a high quality business plan and financial plan for your cleaning service at a highly competitive price. Contact us today at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.