If you have landed on this page, you are probably searching for a business plan for a European based business or business that will be targeting Europe. Whether you are a start-up business or an existing business looking to raise capital, you will need a sophisticated business plan and financial plan. Europe represents some of the largest economies in the world led by U.K, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. Many U.S. based businesses naturally expand to Europe as there is a large speaking English population, strong economy, and good relations with the U.S. A Europe business plan is typically planned on a 5 year basis with both regards to the business plan and financial plan. A Europe plan should also include a detailed market analysis of the specific industry involved in Europe and, if available, the specific countries in Europe that the Company will target. If you are starting a Europe business plan, the following are a few good questions to consider:
- What countries in Europe will the Company target?
- What other countries globally will the Company target?
- Where will the Company be located?
- What products and services will the Company offer?
- How much capital does the Company need to raise?
- Who are the Company’s most direct competitors?
- What are the unique competitive advantages of the Company?
If you need help to develop a business plan for a company that will operate in or market to Europe and the task seems overwhelming, you can hire Capital West Advisors, which are leaders in the business planning industry and have experience with Europe business plans. Contact us today at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.