If you have searched for “Georgia business plan”, you are probably a Georgia based entrepreneur or business owner looking to launch a new business or expand an existing business, and most likely are looking to raise capital. A Georgia business plan should include a detailed Company Overview, market analysis, target market analysis, profile of direct competitors, competitive analysis, marketing plan, operational plan, and financial plan. The pro-forma financial plan should have 5 years of projections that include at least monthly detail in year 1 and quarterly detail in year 2 through 5. When starting a Georgia business plan, the following are a few good questions to consider:
- What products and services will the Company offer?
- Who is the target market?
- Where will the business be located?
- Who are the direct competitors?
- How is the Company unique from the competition?
- What is the pricing strategy of the Company?
- How will the Company market it’s products?
If you are looking to hire a business planning company to develop a high quality Georgia business plan and financial plan for you, then you have found the right place. Capital West Advisors is a leader in the business planning industry and can develop a detailed and comprehensive business plan and financial plan for you. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation with a Managing Director.