Are you looking to start a medical clinic or do you need capital for your existing medical clinic? If so, you will probably need a medical clinic business plan. A medical clinic business plan should be comprehensive and accompanied by a 5 year financial model. The business plan should have well developed marketing, growth, and operational strategy. When starting a medical clinic business plan, the following are a few questions to consider:
- What types of medicine will the clinic practice?
- Will surgery be performed at the clinic?
- How much will the medical clinic charge for various procedures?
- What is the operational growth plan of the medical clinic?
- What makes your medical clinic unique from others in the area?
A medical clinic can be very challenging. If such a task seems too daunting, you might want to consider engaging a professional business planning company. Capital West Advisors is extremely experienced with medical clinics and has developed business plans for several medical clinics that received financing. Capital West Advisors is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and can develop a high quality and detailed business plan and financial plan for your medical clinic at a competitive price. Call Capital West Advisors today at (888) 300-3090 and talk to a Managing Director.