Do you need a moving services business plan? If so, you are probably either looking to start a moving services business or looking to raise capital to expand an existing moving services business. Moving service businesses can vary significantly in the range of size and can be started with merely one moving truck. A moving services business plan should be based on a 5 year basis and include a 5 year pro-forma financial plan. The following are several good questions to consider when starting a moving services business plan:
- How much will the Company charge for moving services?
- How many trucks will the Company start with?
- How many staff members will the Company start with?
- How much will the Company pay its staff per hour?
- What geographical area will the Company target?
- What competition exists in the area?
Capital West Advisors has developed several hundred business plans and has experience with moving services business plans. Capital West Advisors is available to help if you need a team of experts to develop a high quality business plan and financial plan. Call us at 888-300-3090 for more information and a free consultation.