Are you for a “one off film” business plan or independent film business plan? If so, you are probably looking to raise capital to produce an individual film. A one off film business plan should include a detailed film production strategy, distribution/marketing strategy, includes a film synopsis, and a list of crew & cast (and desired crew and cast), marketing info & figures regarding the genre, management biographies, budget, operational information/planning, and a pro-forma income statement, film comparative analysis, and sensitivity analysis with low, medium, and high scenarios. The following are a few good questions to consider when starting a one-off film or independent business plan:
- What will be the budget of the film?
- Who are the attached actors, writers, & directors and what is the wish list?
- What are the core strengths and distribution assets of the production team?
- What are realistic low, medium, and high scenarios.
- What is the best financing strategy for this film?
Capital West Advisors is a leader in the business planning industry and is extremely experienced with film business plans and has developed several one off film business plans, film fund business plans, and film studio business plans. Contact Capital West Advisors for more information and a free consultation at (888) 300-3090.