Are you looking to launch a psychiatric facility or raise capital for an existing psychiatric facility? If so, you will need a psychiatric facility business plan. A psychiatric facility typically relies on referrals from local psychiatrists, doctors, hospitals, and government agencies. A psychiatric facility should include a detailed operational plan, as well as marketing plan, growth plan, and 5 year financial plan. The financial plan should be 5 years and include at least monthly detail in year 1 and quarterly detail in year 2-5. When starting a psychiatric facility business plan, the following are several good questions to answer:
- Will you be developing a new psychiatric facility or acquiring an existing psychiatric facility?
- Where will the psychiatric facility be located?
- Will the psychiatric facility be in-patient and out-patient?
- What services will you offer?
- How much will you charge?
- How many beds will the psychiatric facility have?
- What other psychiatric facilities are within 20-40 miles of the proposed location?
If the process of developing a psychiatric facility business plan seems overwhelming, you can contact a team of highly experienced business planners and financial planners to develop your business plan and financial plan. Capital West Advisors was founded in 2006 and has developed several hundred business plans, including psychiatric business plans. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.