Are you looking for information about “residential cleaning business plans” Residential cleaning businesses earn revenue by charging home owners for cleaning services on a periodic or on-demand basis? Residential cleaning services can range significant in size of scope and is a very fragmented industry when starting a residential cleaning services business plan, the following are a few good questions to consider:
- Will the Company have an office?
- What equipment will the Company have?
- What services will the Company offer?
- How much will the Company charge for various services?
- How big of a staff will the Company originally employ?
- How many competitors are in the area? Who are these competitors?
By answering these questions, you will have a solid foundation to start the process of a residential cleaning business plan. A residential cleaning business plan should be detailed and comprehensive, as should the pro-forma financial plan. If you need help developing your business plan, you can contact Capital West Advisors at (888) 300-3090.