If you have searched for “seed stage business plan”, you are most likely an entrepreneur that needs a detailed business plan and financial plan that you can use to launch your business and raise seed capital. Whether you are looking for seed capital in the form of equity or a loan, the business plan and financial plan will be the same. If you are seeking debt, the financial plan will simply include line items for interest and notes payable. A seed stage business plan should typically be planned on a 5 year basis and contain most or all of the elements that an existing business’ business plan and financial plan would contain. If you are looking to start a seed stage business plan, the following are several good questions to consider:
- Where will the business be located?
- What products and services will the business offer?
- Who are the business’ direct competitors?
- What makes this business unique?
- How much capital will the business need to execute the growth plan?
- What is the market strategy of the business?
If you need a high quality seed stage business plan and financial plan, you can contact Capital West Advisors, a leading business planning and capital introduction company that has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs to raise seed capital for their business. Contact us for more information and a free consultation at (888) 300-3090.