Are you passionate about shoes and looking to start a shoe store business? There are a very wide range of shoe stores, including giant shoe store chains, as well as independent shoe stores for both men and women. A shoe store typically depends upon having fashionable wear, a good selection of both styles and sizes, and good sales people. A shoe store should also have a nice atmosphere and store layout. If you are looking to start a shoe store business (and/or need to raise capital), you will need a comprehensive shoe store business plan and financial plan. If so, the following are a few good questions to consider:
- What brands of shoes will you offer?
- What will be your pricing strategy? How much of a mark-up will you charge?
- Where will your shoe store be located?
- How much competition is in the area?
- How many employees or staff members will you have?
- How will you market your business?
A shoe store business plan should be comprehensive and accompanied by a financial plan with at least monthly detail in year 1 and quarterly detail in year 2-5. Capital West Advisors has developed several hundred business plans and can develop a high quality business plan and financial plan for your shoe store at a highly competitive rate. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.