Do you need a business plan for a smoke shop? Smoke shops are typically small stores that offer a wide range of cigarettes at discount prices. Larger smoke shops typically offer a very wide range of cigars with a cigar room; whereas smaller shops, typically only have a select range of cigars. A smoke shop typically relies on a location with high walk-by and/or drive-by visibility. Most smoke shops offer a wide range of drinks and snacks as well. When starting a business plan for a smoke shop, the following are a few things to consider:
- Where will your shop located?
- How large will your store be?
- What drinks and snacks will your store offer?
- What tobacco related products will you offer?
- What will your pricing strategy be?
- How much capital do you need to raise?
- How wide a range of cigars will your store offer?
A smoke shop business plan should include comprehensive strategic planning, research, and financial planning. Capital West Advisors is one of the most experienced business plan writing firms in the industry and can developed a high quality business plan and financial plan for you. Contact us at (888) 300-3090 for more information!