If you have landed on this page, you are most likely looking for a social network business plan to either launch a start-up social network or raise capital for an existing social network. Led by Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, the social network industry has grown rapidly in the past 10 years whereby there are now thousands of social networks in existence. Most social networks are either focused on aspect of personal life, an aspect of business life, both business and personal, and can include educational features, entertainment features, and information sharing regarding just about anything. A social network can earn revenues from subscriptions, advertising sales, e-commerce, and more. If you are looking to start a social network business plan, the following are a few good questions to consider:
- What is the budget for website development? For v1.0 and future versions?
- What features will the website offer?
- What is the revenue model and pricing strategy?
- Who are the most direct competitors?
- What differentiates this social network from other social networks?
- Which region will the Company initially focus on geographically in its growth strategy?
Capital West Advisors is a leader in the business planning industry and has developed several hundred business plans including many social networks. Capital West Advisors develop very high quality business plans or PowerPoint presentations, accompanied by sophisticated financial planning. Contact us for more information and a free consultation at (888) 300-3090.