Are you looking for a sporting goods store business plan? A sporting goods store typically offers a wide array of sporting equipment, apparel, and related sporting accessories, outdoor equipment, and tools. A sporting good store business plan should contain well developing operational, marketing, and growth strategy and be supported by a year pro-forma financial plan. Specifically, the following are the core sections that should typically exist in a sporting good store business plan:
- How big will your sporting goods store be?
- What sports will your sporting goods store focus on?
- Will your sporting goods store offer apparel?
- Will your sporting good store offer shoes?
- What are other sporting goods stores in the area?
- What are the demographic stats of individuals in the area?
- What will the pricing strategy be?
If you need a high quality sporting good store business plan, contact us. Capital West Advisors is a leading provider of high quality business plan writing and financial planning at very competitive rates. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for a free consultation.