Do you need a sports bar business plan? Most sports bars offer a wide range of beer, alcohol, mixed drinks, appetizers, and a full-menu of food. A sports bar is typically open long hours on Wednesday to Saturday and sometimes 7 days per week. A sports bar typically has many television sits so that fans can have a good seat from anywhere in the bar. Promotions (such as happy hour), location, and quality of food are some of the most important components to a sports bar’s success. If you are starting a sports bar, the following are a few good things to consider:
- What will the theme be of the sports bar?
- Where will the sports bar be located?
- What permits, fees, and regulations will you face as an alcohol vendor?
- If you have identified a specific location, what other bars are near that site and what are their relative strengths and weaknesses?
- What sports will you promote most?
- How many people will the bar seat
- What hours will the bar be open?
Capital West Advisors has developed several dozen business plans for restaurants, bars, and sports bars since it was founded in 2006. Capital West Advisors is led by a team of experienced Managing Directors and we can develop a high quality business plan and financial plan for you. Call us at 888-300-3090 to discuss your sports bar with a Managing Director.