Are you a passionate tree farmer that is launching a tree farm or looking for capital to expand your tree farm? If so, you will need a need a tree farm business plan. A tree farm business plan should include a marketing, operational, and growth strategy, along with a strong market and competitive analysis. There are many types of tree farms and the following are good questions to consider when starting a tree farm business plan:
- What type of trees will you grow?
- Who will you sell these trees to?
- Where will your tree farm be located?
- How much equipment will be needed to accomplish the growth plan?
- How many employees or staff members will you have?
- How will you market your business?
A tree farm business plan should be comprehensive and accompanied by a financial plan with at least monthly detail in year 1 and quarterly detail in year 2-5. Capital West Advisors can develop a high quality and detailed business plan and financial plan for you. Call us at (888) 300-3090 for more information and a free consultation.