Are you for a “tv show” business plan? If so, you are probably looking to raise capital to produce a tv show. A tv show business plan should include comprehensive TV production strategy, distribution strategy, a TV show film synopsis, marketing strategy, list of crew & cast (and desired crew and cast), market analysis regarding TV and specifically the TV genre, management biographies, operational information/planning, TV show comparative analysis, and a detailed pro-forma financial plan with a sensitivity analysis with low, medium, and high scenarios. Upon starting a TV show business plan, the following are several good questions to answer:
- What is the budget to produce the pilot?
- What is the budget to produce the TV show for the first season?
- What actors, writers, and directors are attached to the TV show or on the wish list?
- What are examples of other TV shows in this genre that have been successful?
- How is the TV show unique from different TV shows in the genre?
If you need a TV show business plan and do not have significant experience in developing TV show business plans and financial plans, Capital West Advisors is available to help. Capital West Advisors has developed several hundred business plans including TV show business plans and can develop a very high quality TV show business plan for you. Contact Capital West Advisors for more information and a free consultation at (888) 300-3090.